• 2.8" diagonal colour touch screen TFT
• Great 320 x 240 Pixel screen with a 65,535 colour bank!
• High speed SPI display with digital SPI touchscreen driver
• Current draw depends on usage but is about 250mA for the display and touchscreen
• 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
• 4-wire resistive touchscreen attached to STMPE610 controller
• To visit the website support page please click hereSpice up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touch screen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.8" diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful! 320x240 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a 4-Wire resistive touch screen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up our library - you'll have it running in under 10 minutes!