TP-Link AC 750 WiFi Range Extender
• Extend the wireless signal from any existing Wi-Fi enabled router and remove weak signal areas or Wi-Fi dead spots
• The dual band wireless offers a 2.4GHz signal to provide maximum range for your devices, whilst a 5GHz signal delivers maximum performance for devices that support the 5GHz band
• ‘High speed’ mode optimises your Wi-Fi connection with one wireless band sending data and the other receiving
• The single Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to use the range extender as a wireless bridge for one LAN-only device
• Smart signal indicator helps you to find the best location for your range extender
• Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) allows you to pair the range extender with any WPS enabled router at the push of a button
• Manufacturer part number: RE210
• Integrated mains AC adapter allows the range extender to be used in any location with a free UK mains socket
• Twin, high performance external antenna aid in boosting your Wi-Fi signal to where it’s needed mostWhy do I need this range extender?
The TP-Link RE210 range extender allows you to increase the range of an existing wireless network, allowing you to connect portable devices at a greater distance from your Wi-Fi router. Twin external antennas using 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands provide optimisation and stability for your wireless network by effectively removing low signal areas and Wi-Fi blackspots. A combined maximum wireless speed of 733Mbps over both bands can be handled by the range extender, making it ideal for browsing the web or checking emails. The range extender offers a ‘high speed’ mode that allows data to be sent and received on separate bands. This further increases the throughput of data to and from the range extender to make it ideal for wireless gaming or streaming HD media to portable devices.
Can I use this range extender for media devices?
A single Gigabit Ethernet port is located on the range extender, allowing it to be used as a wireless bridge to connect a wired network device to a wireless signal. This is ideal for games consoles or smart televisions that lack Wi-Fi capabilities.
How easy is setting up the TP Link RE210?
An integrated mains AC adapter and a compact overall design allow for flexible deployment. A smart signal indicator displays the current signal strength of the range extender, allowing you to optimally position the devices throughout your home or office space for the best effect. The inclusion of a WPS button provides a one touch feature to aid in pairing the extender with a WPS enabled router, no software is needed.
|| Wi-Fi Range Extender
| Wireless Class & Speed
| Wireless Bands
|| Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
| Data transfer rate
|| 300Mbps + 433Mbps
| Number of Ethernet ports
| Ethernet speed
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
|| Twin high power external
| Software Special Features
|| 64/128-bit WEP,WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2
| Manufacturer and/or OEM number
|| TP-Link RE210
| System requirements
|| Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT,200,NT,XP,Vista,7 or 8
|| Mac OS, Netware, UNIX or Linux
| Accessories included
|| AC750 Wi Fi range extender
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.