• WAN (RJ45) connection allows you to attach to a standalone modem or extend your network from a pre-existing router
• Wireless AC signal allows for a combined 1750Mbps wireless bandwidth, suitable for multiple media streams or gaming
• Simultaneous dual band frequencies of 2.4GHz and 5GHz maximises your wireless potential by allowing supported devices to run at maximum speed
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast connectivity options for your wired network
• USB 2.0 ports allow you to connect an external hard disk for dedicated network storage
• Manufacturer part number: Archer C7
• Provide a separate Wi-Fi connection for your guests in your home or office
• Parental controls enables restrictions to web access for children
• TP-Link Tether will provide network management from a portable deviceWhat can I expect from this router?
Three detachable aerials make this router well suited for use in a large home by aiding the spread of the wireless signal. This AC1750 dual band gigabit router will provide enough bandwidth for the whole family to have access to your network.
What benefits will I see with the wireless connections?
Dual band wireless connections running 450Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz frequencies let you run basic tasks and network heavy applications at the same time.
What wired connections are available on this router?
Four 10/100/1000 wired (RJ45) ports will allow you to connect with a multitude of network enabled devices, from desktop and laptop computers to smart televisions. Two USB 2.0 ports will give you the option of attaching an external disk drive, providing you with the ability to store data or back up your home network to one location.
Safe and secure network usage
Providing a separate secure Wi-Fi connection allows guests to connect to your network. Parental controls give you the power to set restrictions, preventing access at certain times of day. This allows you to control when your family can use the internet. TP-Link tether support provides network management on the go through a portable device.