• ADSL (RJ11) connections for landline internet and a WAN (RJ45) port for cable connections
• Wireless AC allows for a combined 1900Mbps wireless bandwidth
• Simultaneous 2.4Ghz running at 600Mbps and 5GHz running at 1.3GHz enables supported devices to run at maximum speeds
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast connectivity options for your wired network
• USB 3.0 port allows you to connect to an external hard drive for shared network storage
• Manufacturer part number: Archer D9
• Beamforming technology provides a more targeted connection between wireless devices, offering an efficient and stable link over long distances
• TP Link Tether lets you access and manage your network from your portable iOS or Android deviceWhat will this router provide me with?
Whether at home or in the office, this AC1900 ADSL2+ router allows you to use a number of wired and wireless connections. The router offers dual band frequencies with wireless speeds of up to 600Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz. The Archer D9 from TP- Link comes with ADSL connections for landline internet and one WAN/LAN port for connection to an external modem.
What can I expect from this wireless connection?
Dual band frequencies with beamforming gives a stable connection over long distances, for instance a larger home. With wireless speeds of up to 1900Mbps* (600Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz) You will have enough bandwidth for multiple wireless devices. WPS encryption will provide easy pairing of wireless device with the router, at the push of a button
*Environmental circumstances affect wireless speeds between devices. Walls, pipework, metal, electrical cables and devices may interfere with signal.
What wired connections does this router have?
If you prefer a wired connection over a wireless one, the Archer D9 supplies you with four gigabit Ethernet connections commanded by a 1GHz dual core processor. This will ensure your network is running at optimum efficiency by keeping your data transfer responses quick when running network heavy programs.
Backing up and sharing your data
More than just a router, this device can act as your personal media server. Connect your hard drive to your network through the built-in USB ports, then you can back up any machines on the network to a single drive. You can also use a hard disk to store media which can then be streamed to any other networked device. With built-in VPN and FTP protocols you can access your home or office network to obtain files securely via the internet.
Monitor usage with parental controls
You can monitor network usage using the TP-Link Tether application for portable iOS and Android devices. Parents or administrators can use the parental controls to set up restricted policies for children or staff, giving complete control over time spent online.