• 600Mps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1.9Gbps Wi-Fi speeds
• Dual core 1GHz processor ensures no interruption when processing multiple wireless or wired tasks
• Three dual band antennas and 700mW high-powered amplifiers
• AC1900 wireless class
• Five Gigabit Ethernet ports provide gigabit speed for wired connections
• Use the free TP-Link Tether App to help set-up and control your range extender
• Set parental controls via the TP-Link Tether App
• Compatible with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
• Manufacturer part number: RE580DSpecial features
• Quick positioning with Intelligent Signal Indicator - find the best location for Wi-Fi coverage
• Beamforming technology concentrates the Wi-Fi signal to where you need it most
• High speed mode - maximizes performance by combining the bandwidth of the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection
Will this range extender be able to reach where my current router can't?
As this range extender is universally compatible it will be able to extend any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. The three dual-band detachable antennas and 700mW high-powered amplifiers will be able to eliminate 'dead zones' and greatly extend your existing wireless coverage by up to 10,000 sq. ft. The Beamforming technology which broadcasts signals directly to your device instead of a wide area means you will receive Wi-Fi signals where you need it most. This makes the TP-Link AC1900 Range Extender ideal for large houses, online gaming and HD video streaming. The intelligent signal indicator lights will help you to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
What speed will I able to achieve?
The next generation AC Wi-Fi technology mode will produce speeds of 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1,300 Mbps on 5GHz which totals 1,900Mbps Wi-Fi speeds. It uses its three dual-band antennas and 700mW high powered antennas to produce such speed. The high speed mode can maximize the overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection. The Dual Core 1 GHz Processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks. The five Gigabit Ethernet ports provide you with gigabit speed for your fast and stable wired connections.
How can I set up the TP-Link AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender?
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router or range extender with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, built-in user interface to see what the status of your device is, who's online and what their privileges are. More personal settings for your network can be configured with TP-Link Tether. The AC1900 Range Extender is compatible with any Wi-Fi router or access point.