TP-Link AC750 Archer C2 Dual Band Cable Router
• This cable connection allows you to connect directly to your modem or extend your network from an existing router
• Uses a wireless AC signal to provide a combined wireless bandwidth of up to 750Mbps
• Simultaneous dual band running at 300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz offer network optimisation by allowing supported devices to run at maximum speed
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit connections provide you with fast connectivity options for your wired network
• USB port allows for connection of a hard disk drive, providing you with dedicated shared storage for your media or backup to a singular location
• Manufacturer part number: Archer D7
• Parental controls and access to guest network ensure safe web browsing, while a built-in FTP server provides a secure way to access your files
• Optimised configuration utility will enable a smooth installation and setupWhat can I expect from this router?
Suitable in the home or at the office, the Archer C2 from TP-Link will provide you with an easy to install network router. Wireless speeds of up to 750Mbps will ensure all of your portable devices have fast, reliable access to your network at all times, whilst four gigabit Ethernet provide stable wired connections for computers, laptops and games consoles.
What can I expect from this wireless router?
Using simultaneous dual band frequencies with speeds of 300Mbps at 2.4Ghz and 433Mhz at 5Ghz will ensure network optimisation, allowing your device to use the best wireless frequency possible. Twin removable antennae will help distribute a stable wireless signal throughout your home or office.
What is the wired connection like?
Ideal for gaming or media streaming, four 10/100/1000 fast gigabit connections allow for devices connected to your network to securely move large files at higher speeds. A USB 2.0 port enables you to attach a hard disk drive to this router, making it possible to transfer files to other machines on the network or via the router’s built-in FTP server.
Safe and secure browsing
Built-in parental controls and guest Wi-Fi access enable you to control the amount of time spent browsing the web or restrict access to your home network. This gives you peace of mind that the files stored on your network are safe at all times.
|Number Of Ethernet Port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.