• Cable (RJ45) and ADSL (RJ11) connections provide versatile connectivity options
• Using the next generation of wireless signal, wireless AC allows for a combined bandwidth of 750Mbds
• Simultaneous dual band running 2.4GHz at 300Mbps and 5GHz at 433Mbps provides optimised wireless connections
• One gigabit WAN/LAN and three gigabit LAN connections provide you with fast reliable connection of all your wired Ethernet devices
• USB 2.0 is provided to enable connection to a hard disk drive, providing you with one location to back up your network
• Manufacturer part number: Archer D2
• Provided with TP-Link Tether app, allows easy management of your network from portable devices
• Provides a safe and secure Wi-Fi connection to guest wireless users, keeping them separate from your own networkWhere can I use this router?
Suitable for connection to a phone line or cable connection, this versatile router from TP-Link can be used at home or in the office.
Whether you use wireless or wired connections the Archer D2 ADSL router provides you with multiple connectivity options for all or your network devices.
What can I expect from the wireless signal?
Using the next generation in wireless signal, this simultaneous dual band router will optimise your wireless experience. The three detachable antennae will direct the signal to your portable devices, providing you with a stable signal. With wireless speeds of 300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz you are provided with a quick, reliable connection.
What wired connections are available?
ADSL and gigabit WAN connections will enable you to either connect to a phone line or extend your existing router setup. 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports give you quick, stable data transfers for all your wired connections. A single USB 2.0 enables you to attach an external hard disk to your network, allowing storage and recovery of your files remotely via a built-in FTP server.
Manage your network
Compatible with TP-Link tether, you can remotely manage your network from any portable device using iOS 7.0 or Android 4.0 or later.
Disconnect unwanted Wi-Fi users at the press of a button or restrict access to web pages – TP-Link tether gives you complete control.