• Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi speed over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and two 5GHz (1300Mbps each) bands
• Tri-Band, capable of connecting multiple devices at the same time
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports and one 10/100/1000 WAN port to connect wired devices
• 1.0GHz dual-core processor and three co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption
• The USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports allows you to use the router as a media server
• Control your network anywhere with the Tether App for iOS and Android
• Manufacturer part number: Archer C3200Special Features:
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) automatically recognises and prioritizes streaming and gaming applications
• Tri-Band Smart Connect automatically selects the fastest of the three available frequency bands for each device, based on the device's speed, signal strength and how busy each band is
• Six fixed beamforming antennas, three dual band and three single band
• Set up a guest Wi-Fi network and keep it separate from the main home networkBuy a selected TP-Link Router and receive a Range Extender worth £44.99 FREE, and be entered into a prize draw to win a 55" Panasonic 4K Ultra HD TV (TX-55CX400B) every month during the promotional period*!
One you have purchased your networking product, please visit http://uk.tp-link.com/2016-summerpromo
and complete the claim form to submit your claim your free gift. You will be required to submit a copy of your invoice/receipt/proof of purchase, personal details, product details, and other required personal information in order to make your claim. *Promotional period: Valid on purchases made from 1st July 2016 to 30th September 2016.What does this router provide?
The TP-Link Archer C3200 provides maximum wireless coverage and stability around your home. The six high-performance external antennas greatly increase the Archer C3200's range and signal stability. Beamforming technology further improves the router's coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections. A powerful 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors easily handle the demand made on the Archer C3200's network when multiple users are browsing, streaming, and gaming all at the same time. External hard drives can connect directly to the Archer C3200 via its USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, making it easy to share files, photos, music and video across your network. The Archer C3200 is also equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that enable blazing wired speed 10x greater than Fast Ethernet, helping connected gaming consoles, PCs and smart TVs achieve their best performance. What can I expect from the wireless connection of this router?
The Archer C3200 uses tri-band technology to run three separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. This makes it ideal for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming and extremely fast file-sharing. The Archer C3200 offers two 5GHz bands with data rates of up to 1300Mbps and a 2.4GHz band of up to 600Mbps. With the tri-band 'Smart Connect' feature, the router automatically selects the fastest of the three available frequency bands for every device - depending on the device's speed, signal strength and how busy each band is. This helps prevent slow data transfer and connectivity between your device and the router.What wired connections are available on this router?
With four Gigabit LAN ports, you can connect up to four Ethernet compatible devices simultaneously. Non-Wi-Fi devices like smart TVs, game consoles, set-up boxes, media players, NAS storage devices etc. can now have their own exclusive dedicated ports. This helps make your Archer C3200 your digital home hub. These ports can be used to provide a stable transfer of data between devices that require high network usage, or to attach devices that do not have the ability to connect to your wireless network.
You can use the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to connect USB-enabled devices, such as external storage drives, printers and 3G/4G dongles, to your TP-Link router and share them with other users via Wi-Fi - thereby creating a media server.What network management can I use with this router?
Included with this router is the TP-Link Wi-Fi application, which can be installed to iOS or Android portable devices. TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who's online and what their privileges are.