TP-Link Archer AC3150 WiFi MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
• Combined 3,167Mbps Wi-Fi speed over 2.4GHz (1,000Mbps) and 5GHz (2,167Mbps) bands
• Dual Band MU-MIMO technology provides a high speed wireless signal capable of streaming to multiple devices simultaneously
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports allow for a high speed network of wired devices
• A single Gigabit 10/100/1000 WAN port lets you connect directly to an existing cable router or ADSL modem
• Maximised Wi-Fi performance using a 1.4Ghz dual core processor, with separate co-processors for the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands
• USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports gives your network support for hard drives, digital cameras, flash drives and USB printers
• Set up and control your network using the TP Link Tether App or easy to use web interface
• Model Number : Archer C3150
• Broadcom NitroQAM with 4-Stream technology helps to boost your wireless connections, giving you the speed needed for intensive network applications
• Four external antenna with beamforming, carry your wireless signal through your home, effectively removing low signal areas and Wi-Fi dead zones
• TP-Link Smart Connect automatically selects the best available Wi-Fi band for your device, give you an optimal wireless connection
• Advanced Quality of service, prioritises media streaming and online gaming
• Guest Access creates a separate and secure wireless network
• Parental controls help you manage your network
• VPN Access lets you create a secure connection to your private network from across the internet
• WPA/WPA2 encryption protocols keep your network safe from outside intrusionHow does this router perform with my wireless network?
Suitable for networks which handle many wireless devices, the Archer C3150 is able to effectively boost the performance of your wireless network. NitroQAM technology with 4-stream increases the wireless performance on the Archer C3150 by up to 25 per cent, allowing you to stream 4K media to multiple devices or play online games with a stable high speed connection.
What can MU-MIMO do for my wireless network?
The Archer C3150 uses MU-MIMO (Multi User – MIMO) technology with a 1.4GHz processor, which optimises your Wi-Fi network. This is achieved by allowing your router to communicate more efficiently with connected devices. This communication is done simultaneously rather than one device at a time, as found on non MU-MIMO routers. A benefit of this is all devices can run at optimal speeds, with reduced latency.
How many wired connections can this router support?
With four Gigabit LAN ports, you can connect up to four Ethernet compatible devices simultaneously. Non-Wi-Fi devices like smart TVs, game consoles, set-up boxes, media players, NAS storage devices etc. can now have their own exclusive dedicated ports. This helps make your Archer C3150 your digital home hub. These ports can be used to provide a stable transfer of data between devices that require high network usage, or to attach devices that do not have the ability to connect to your wireless network.
You can use the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to connect USB-enabled devices, such as external storage drives and printers, to your TP-Link router and share them with other users via Wi-Fi - thereby creating a media server.
Am I able to manage my network using this router
Included with this router is the TP-Link Tether application, which can be installed to iOS or Android portable devices. TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to manage your network, from setup to parental control. Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who's online and what their privileges are.
Alternatively, these controls can be accessed using the intuitive web browser, letting you control your network form any web browser.
Gigabit Cable Router
64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2
|Low Power Mode
1.4 GHz Dual core Broadcom processor
Dimensions & Weight
Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
1 x USB 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0
|Number Of Ethernet Port
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 98SE
Vista™ or Windows 7
UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11
or other Java-enabled browser
Cable or DSL Modem
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.