• 2.4Ghz 300Mbps and a high speed 5GHz 867Mbps combine for a total of 1.2Gbps wireless bandwidth
• Five Ethernet ports make a great place to connect your LAN devices for internet access
• Connect into an existing modem or network router to expand your network capabilities
• Twin dual band antenna help you get the most from your WiFi coverage by offering a stable signal for your wireless devices
• A featured USB port lets you use external devices such as printers or external hard drives to be used by your network
• Convenient and easy network management and monitoring, by using the TP-Link Tether application available for mobile devices
• Model Number : Archer C50
• Three year warrantyHigh Speed dual band WiFi
Get the most out of your wireless network with the TP-Link Archer C50 wireless network router. Using dual band wireless technology and the 802.11ac wireless network standards, you can experience wireless network speeds up to three times faster than the previous wireless N standard. This lets you experience boosted wireless speeds across both of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, and an expanded wireless bandwidth of up to 1,200Mbps.
Optimise your network for a seamless WiFi experience
The Archer C50 wireless router makes use of two independent wireless bands, working together to optimise your wireless connections. A standard 2.4Ghz wireless band can pick up everyday tasks, such as web surfing, e-mails or instant messaging. While the faster 5GHz band can be used for network intensive tasks like, online gaming or wireless media streaming. Set up in this configuration you can be sure that your network connections run as smoothly as possible, and your devices will connect at the best speeds due to both bands operating simultaneously. You can even prioritise network connections and assign which band you connect to using the TP-Link Tether application. Twin external antenna distribute your WiFi signal throughout your home and can be adjusted for best effect, this ensures that you receive a WiFi signal throughout your home.
Wired LAN connections for a fast LAN Network
The TP-Link Archer C50 features five fast Ethernet ports for you to connect devices directly into your router. Four of the ports are for standard LAN Ethernet devices such as desktop PCs, game consoles or smart televisions. The final Ethernet port if configured to accept an Ethernet port from your modem or an existing cable router
Also positioned on the back of the C50 router is a single USB port which lets you utilise connections from printers or mass storage devices, which then can be accessed by devices connected across your network
TP-Link Tether has you covered
The TP-Link Tether application works flawlessly with the Archer C50 cable router, this handy application allows you to monitor and manage your network connections. Use the app to prioritise and assign bandwidth to tasks which require a boost, or restrict network usage to devices by utilising parental control features built into the router. Keep files on your network safe, by creating a separate network access point for your guests which is separate from your main network. This is a great feature as all files and passwords stored on your main network are hidden away from prying eyes.