• 450Mbps + 1300Mbps provide you with a total of 1750Mbps wireless transfer speeds
• PCI-Express provides a fast data transfer between network card and motherboards
• Using a new standard IEEE 802.11 AC Wireless allows for greater speeds and backwards compatibility with 802.11 B/G/N signals
• Dual-band operation provides your computer with the flexibility to access 2.4GHz and 5Ghz frequencies
• Manufacturer part number: Archer T8E
• Three external antennas help provide a stable signal between your computer and wireless router
• MIMO operation allows the network card to access more of your router’s antenna at the same time, giving you an efficient wireless connectionWhat does this network card provide me with?
The Archer T8E from TP-Link enables your desktop machine to connect to your wireless network if the machine has no existing wireless adapter. Dual-band operation provides optimisation for your network by allowing your desktop machine to access 2.4GHz or 5Ghz frequencies. The internal nature of this network card allows for greater speeds for all of your wireless network tasks.
What are the benefits of dual-band?
This network card operates on two wireless frequencies. The 450Mbps 2.4GHz frequency will take care of all of your basic everyday web applications such as web browsing and e-mail. The second 1300Mbps 5GHz signal takes care of your network intensive tasks, such as high definition streaming and online gaming.
Multi In Multi Out (MIMO) operation
By allowing the three dual-band antennas to access multiple signals emitted from the router, you are able to maximise the amount of bandwidth between your desktop computer and wireless router. This gives you an extremely efficient and stable connection that allows you to transfer a large amount of data quickly.