• AC 1900 wireless class and speed
• PCIe provides a fast data transfer between network cards and motherboards
• Utilises dual-band technology operating on two wireless frequencies (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
• Using a new standard IEEE 802.11 AC wireless allows for greater speeds and backwards compatibility with 802.11 b/g/n signals
• Manufacturer part number: Archer T9EWhat does this network card provide me with?
Easily upgrade your desktop system by slotting the Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCIe slot. The Archer T9E enables your desktop machine to connect to your wireless network if the machine has no existing wireless adapter.
What are the benefits of dual-band?
This network card operates on two wireless frequencies. The 600Mbps 2.4GHz frequency will take care of all your basic everyday web applications such as web browsing and e-mail. The second 1300Mbps 5GHz signal takes care of your network intensive tasks, such as high definition streaming and online gaming.
What other features does this network card have?
The T9E utilises beamforming technology, for efficient Wi-Fi. This means your PC will be able to receive greater directional Wi-Fi signals, which enhance the reliability and stability of wireless connections. The network card has a heatsink for better stability. The heatsink helps to drive away heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. Lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.