TP-LINK Archer T9UH AC1900 USB Network Adapter
• Rapid AC1900 wireless speed with the next generation of WiFi 802.11ac
• Dual-band technology producing 1,300Mbps on 5GHz and 600Mbps on 2.4GHz
• Four high-gain antennas producing superior range and stability
• Beamforming technology creates targeted high speed connections throughout your home
• Uses super-fast USB 3.0 to connect to your laptop to PC, ten times faster than USB 2.0
• Compatible with multiple operating systems including Windows, OS X and LinuxFast WiFi connections with AC1900 speed
The TP-Link Archer T9UH Network Adapter allows your computer to take full advantage of the high-speed WiFi created by this AC1900 dual band router.
Dual-band technology means you can access the 5GHz band, which can support speeds of up to 1,300Mbps for lag-free gaming and HD streaming. The 2.4GHz band runs speeds of up to 600Mbps, which can be used for simpler tasks such as video calls and online shopping.
The Archer T9UH uses a super-fast USB 3.0 to connect to your laptop or PC, producing speeds 10 times greater than a USB 2.0. Either plug the wireless network adapter directly into your computer or use the three-foot USB 3.0 cable to find a spot in your workplace where the Archer T9UH will pick up the strongest connection.
Is this USB Network Adapter easy to set up?
The TP-Link Archer T9UH has four built-in high-gain antennas. This creates a stable WiFi connection throughout your home, even if your main router is in a different room or even floor. The Archer T9UH antennas support beamforming technology, which helps to create strong direct connections with beamforming-capable routers allowing high speeds across large distances.
The Archer T9UH can work with multiple operating systems, including Windows, OS X and Linux, making this USB network adapter perfect for nearly all laptops and PCs.
|| Wireless Network Adapter
| Connector A
| Connector B
| Connection Speed
|| 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz)
| Wi-Fi Class
| USB Speed
|| 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
| Cable Length
| WPS Button
| System Requirements
|| Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.