• Combined 1600Mbps Wi-Fi speed over 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) bands
• Dual-band, capable of connecting multiple devices at the same time
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports to connect wired devices
• The two USB 2.0 ports allow you to use the router as a media server
• Control your network anywhere with the Tether App for iOS and Android
• Manufacturer part number: Archer VR600
• QoS (Quality of Service) automatically recognises and priorities streaming and gaming applications
• Three detachable, beamforming antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
• Set up a guest Wi-Fi network and keep it separate from the main home networkWhat does this router provide?
The TP-Link Archer VR600 provides versatile connectivity as well as maximum wireless coverage and stability around your home. As a complete integrated modem router, the Archer VR600 provides versatile connectivity options including VDSL/ADSL, fibre/cable and 3G/4G USB dongle connections. This makes it easier to choose among different internet service providers when necessary. External hard drives can connect directly to the modem router via its two USB 2.0 ports, making it easy to share files, photos, music and video across your network. The Archer VR600 is also equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that enable wired speeds 10 times greater than Fast Ethernet, helping connected game consoles, PCs and smart TVs achieve their best performance.
What can I expect from this wireless connection of this router?
Archer VR600 uses dual-band technology to run two separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. This makes it ideal for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming and extremely fast file-sharing. The Archer VR600 offers a 5GHz band with data rates of up to 1300Mbps and a 2.4GHz band with rates up to 300Mbps. Beamforming technology concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards the most-needed directions. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilisation increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections. This helps prevent slow data transfer and connectivity between your device and the router.
What wired connections are available on this router?
With four Gigabit LAN ports, you can connect up to four Ethernet-compatible devices simultaneously. Non-Wi-Fi devices like smart TVs, game console, set-top boxes, media players, NAS storage devices and more can now have their own exclusive dedicated ports. This helps make your Archer VR600 your digital home hub. These ports can be used to provide a stable transfer of data between devices that require high network usage, or to attach devices that do not have the ability to connect to your wireless network.
You can use the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports connect USB-enabled device, such as external storage devices, printers and 3G/4G dongles, to your TP-Link router and share them with other users via Wi-Fi – thereby creating a media server.
What network management can I use with this router?
Included with this router is the TP-Link Wi-Fi application, which can be installed to iOS or Android portable devices. TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who’s online and what their privileges are.