- Combined 1,600Mbps Wi-Fi speed over 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) bands
- Dual-band, connect multiple devices at one time
- Features DSL, EWAN, and USB ports for DSL connections, fiber/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles
- Use the router as a media server with the two USB 2.0 ports to display images, play music, and more
- Manage the router easily on your iOS and Android devices via the Tether App
- 1.0GHz dual-core processor protects against interruptions while processing various wired or wireless tasks at the same time
- Includes three high performance antennas for efficient connectivity to wireless devices
- Provide visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
Superfast, reliable Wi-Fi
The TP-Link Dual band modem router is ideal for fast HD streaming, large file downloads and online gaming. Enjoy seamless connectivity without lag or buffering during your online experience with dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1,600Mbps, with 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,300Mbps on the 5GHz band. The dual-band connectivity also means that you connect the router to a range of devices simultaneously. The router comes with three detachable antennas, which also provide reliable connectivity and great coverage for reliable internet use.
Optional backup connectivity
With a range of inputs, the Archer VR600 has a selection of options for connecting to the internet. It has four fast Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to four Ethernet-compatible devices at once. It’s ideal for devices that cannot connect to the Wi-Fi like smart TVs, set-top boxes, game consoles NAS storage devices, media players and more. It also has a USB 2.0 port, which allows you to share files, images, music, and video with any device on the network.
Easy to setup and use
The Archer VR600 can be set up in a matter of minutes using the powerful Tether app. Control network settings from any Android or iOS device, including remote control, parental controls and media sharing. This router also allows you to provide your visitors with Wi-Fi access separate to the main network. The device also automatically updates its firmware, preventing against any potential network threats with high quality defence.