• HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps
• 3 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) ports
• Up to 300 metre range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
• Plug and play, no configuration required
• Twin pack to establish a basic powerline network
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA2030KITTP-LINK's TL-PA2030KIT AV200 3-port mini powerline adapter starter kit takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data, while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA2030KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of being able to plug it in anywhere in your home!
Up to 200 Mbps, 300 Metre range
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA2030KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 metres. Together with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA2030KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices including computers, game consoles, IPTV enabled set-top boxes, printers and NAS hard drives.
Multiple Ethernet Ports
Equipped with 3 Ethernet ports, TL-PA2030KIT allows users to connect three devices in a room to secure wired networks simultaneously.
Plug and Play
You can setup a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK powerline adapters, just plug in and play. What’s more, the adapters’ "Pair" buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.