• Plug and play - requires no new wires, uses existing electrical wiring
• HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
• 300Mbps wireless N data transfer rate for extended wireless coverage
• Up to 300 metre range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
• Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streamingTP-LINK’s Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit extends an Internet connection to every room of the house over existing electrical circuitry.
All devices in the room have two options to get access to TL-WPA281, whether through wireless or using an Ethernet cable. With 200Mbps Powerline link rate and 300Mbps wireless N rate, it is ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls.
With the TL-WPA281, the Internet can be available everywhere in your house. With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-WPA281 Starter Kit provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 metres. Together with its built-in QoS and powerful AES encryption, the TL-WPA281 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices including computers, game consoles, set-top boxes with IPTV functionality, printers and NAS hard drives.