• HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and online gaming
• Integrated power socket to allow additional devices access to power
• Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
• No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
• Up to 300 metre range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
• Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
• Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA451The TL-PA451 turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In addition, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps and a range of up to 300 metres over the household electric wires, the TL-PA451 is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Metres
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA451 can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 metres. the TL-PA451 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices - including computers, game consoles, set-top boxes with IPTV, printers and NAS hard drives.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA451 provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA451 plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its integrated mains filter, the TL-PA451 can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA451, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.