• High-speed data transfer rate of up to 600 Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
• Requires no new wires, uses existing electrical wiring
• Up to 300 metre range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
• Easy to install, just plug in and play
• Patented Power-Saving Mode, automatically reducing power consumption by up to 80%
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures network security simply by pressing a button on paired devices
• Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
• Compatible with all AV500 & AV200 Powerline adapters (HomePlug AV)TP-LINK AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter TL-PA6010 turns your existing electrical circuitry into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets to establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With speeds of up to 600 Mbps, the TL-PA6010 can transmit multiple HD streams and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 600 Mbps for up to 300 Metres
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA6010 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 metres. Together with its built-in AES encryption, the TL-PA6010 is a great choice for a whole-home solution to connect all network compatible devices, such as computers, game consoles, set-top boxes, IPTV media players, printers and NAS hard drives.
Multiple HD Streams
Up to 600 Mbps powerline speed in tandem with a Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port ensures the smooth transmission of multiple HD video streams.
With its ultra compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA6010 is one of the smallest Powerline adapters in the world.
Reduce power consumption by up to 80%
The TL-PA6010 features a sophisticated power-saving mode that consumes less power compared with existing Powerline adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode that will reduce energy consumption by up to 80%*.
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
Plug and Play
You can setup a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK Powerline adapters, just plug in and play. The adapters’ "Pair" buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple Powerline adapters in your home Powerline network.