• 48 RJ45 ports, ideal for office use
• Speedy data transfer speeds from 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ports
• A managed switch, great for corporate use, adds security and helps control active data
• Mains powered
• Metal housing for greater durability
• Manufacturer part number: T2600G-52TSSpecial Features
• The 'advanced quality of service' feature integrates voice, data and video service on one traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and UDP (User Datagram Protocol) port number, etc. This ensures that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Why should I get a managed switch?
A managed switch is perfect for corporate use in offices. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features (Layer 2 - data links) like static routing, enterprise-level quality of service and other security strategies. With a managed switch, you are able to protect against the network system becoming overwhelmed and causing extreme amounts of broadcast traffic. You can enhance traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The easy-to-use web management interfaces means faster setup and configuration with less downtime.
What speed can I expect from this switch?
The TP-Link JetStream provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 4 SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slots. The Ethernet uses the highest common speed between sending and receiving devices, this switch will allow up to Gigabit speeds in your Local Area Network (LAN).
What is a SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slot?
A small-form factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver is a compact, hot-swappable, input/output transceiver used in data communication and telecommunications networks. SFP interfaces between communication devices like switches, routers and fibre optic cables, and performs conversions between optical and electrical signals. They also allow the transport of fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet LAN packets.