TP-Link JetStream 48-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4SFP Slots
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A79UH
• 48 RJ45 ports, ideal for office use
• Speedy data transfer speeds with it 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ports
• Managed switch great for corporate use, adds security and helps control active data
• Mains powered
• Metal housing for greater durability
• Manufacturer part number: T1600G-52TSSpecial Feature
• The 'advanced quality of service' feature integrates voice, data and video service on one network. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Why should I get a managed switch?
Having a managed switch is perfect for corporate use in offices. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features (Layer 2 - data links) like static routing, enterprise level quality of service and other security strategies. Static routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast storm. Quality of Service provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Furthermore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime.
What speed can I expect from this switch?
The TP-Link JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch is a cost-effective product solution for small and medium sized businesses. It has 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports and four SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slots. The Ethernet uses the highest common speed between sending and receiving devices, and this switch will allow up to Gigabit speeds in your Local Area Network (LAN).
What is a SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slot?
A small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver is a compact, hot-swappable, input/output transceiver used in data communication and telecommunications networks. SFP interfaces between communication devices like switches, routers and fibre optic cables, and performs conversions between optical and electrical signals. They also allow the transport of fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet LAN packets.
|Number of ports||48|
|Metal or plastic housing||Metal|
|Power over Ethernet ready||No|
|Dimensions||44 x 22 x 4.4cm|
|Managed or unmanaged switch||Managed|