• No Hub required – Works using existing home Wi-Fi setup
• Choose a lighting effect that suits your mood, from a bright energetic white to soft, warm lighting tones
• Compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Home voice control systems let you tune the colour of your bulbs
• Control remotely from an Andriod or iOS smartphone (Android 4.1 or iOS 8 or later) using the Kasa application
• Circadian mode allows you to adjust the brightness levels to match a 24-hour time period
• Dimmable functionality with app or cloud service
• Energy saving – up to 80% more energy efficient when compared to a standard 60W lightbulbLighting to suit you
The TP-Link LB120 Smart WiFi bulb houses the technology to let you choose your lighting style. Whether you enjoy bright, energetic white lighting or warmer, more comfortable lighting tones, the LB120 lets you control how you light your home.
Lighting you can control
The TP-Link LB120 uses the Kasa smartphone application (Android 4.1 or iOS 8 or later) to let you control your home lighting wherever you are. Use this feature to give the impression people are home and remotely switch your lights on or off when out, or operate through a timer to improve your home security. Dim the lights down from the comfort of your sofa and set the mood for a film or cosy night in.
The TP-Link LB120 Smart WiFi LED bulb is compatible with the Google Home, Amazon Echo, Dot or Tap smart control systems, which let you control your connected smart lighting with your voice. This gives you the power to illuminate and adjust your home lighting to the way you want it, on command. For Example, simply command your Amazon Echo by saying "Alexa, turn the lights to warm white"