- Generates a Wi-Fi hotspot for sharing a 4G internet connection
- Support up to 11 devices using 10 wireless and a single wired connection
- Highly portable with a 2,000mAh battery giving you up to 10 hours of portable use
- Built in Micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of additional storage (card sold separately)
- Support for 4G LTE networks with download and upload speeds of up to 150Mbps and 50Mbps, for uninterrupted streaming
- Power saving mode – select a reduced Wi-Fi coverage to save battery and have the device automatically turn off
- Built-in full-sized (standard) SIM card slot lets you add network functionality without the need for a USB modem
- Easily manage and access this device using the dedicated tpMiFi app
- Manufacturer part number: M7300 v3
A fast connection anywhere
Share your 4G connection with friends or family through your own personal Wi-Fi hotspot with this TP-Link M7300 mobile Wi-Fi device. The 4G support provides you with fast download and upload speeds, so you can enjoy lag-free HD video, fast file downloads and stable video chats regardless of where life takes you. Receive a 4G connection almost anywhere, if the strength of the signal is weak you’ll still have access to internet with 3G and 2G signals support – although the download and upload speeds will be reduced.
Monitor and manage your access with the tpMifi app
The tpMifi app lets you easily access and manage your M7300 from any Android or iOS device. Through the app you can set limits on data usage, control which devices are connected, send messages and share media files using the built in microSD slot. Computers can also access the storage on the M7300 wirelessly through the network or if you prefer, you can configure it to be accessed through a USB cable.
Portable rechargeable power
The perfect companion for travel, business trips, outdoor activities and more, you’ll find it easy to carry this compact M7300 around. The 2000mAh battery can give you up to 10 hours of 4G sharing or up to 600 hours of standby. For added flexibility, you can charge it with a micro USB cable connected to a laptop or mains adapter (recommended 5V/1A). You can extend the battery life using the power saving mode, which lets you select Wi-Fi coverage based on the amount of battery life you want. Additionally, you can set the M7300 to automatically turn off when no devices have connected to it within a specified period (10 minutes by default).