TP-Link RE650 Wireless AC2600 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
• Superior extended WiFi signals up to a distance of 14,000 square feet using four fixed external antenna
• AC2600 Dual Band 2.4GHz (800Mbps) and 5GHz (1733Mbps) frequencies for a high speed extended wireless network
• 4x4 MU-MIMO improves connections with multiple devices by send and receiving data simultaneously using four streams
• Beamforming technology creates a directed WiFi signal, improving connection stability at range
• Create a bridge for wired devices to connect into your wireless network by using the gigabit Ethernet port
• Intelligent LED indicator lights let you monitor your range extender at a glance and find the best position for an optimal signal
• Bring wireless functionality to your wired network by using the extender as an access point
• Compatible with the TP-Link Tether app for Android and iOS Devices so you can monitor and manage your range extender and its connections directly from your smartphone
• 802.11 AC compliant, works with any router or wireless access point that supports 802.11 AC or earlier signals
• Manufacturer model number : RE650
• Three year warrantyExtend your wireless throughout your home
The TP-Link RE650 Range Extender has been designed to help you push your WiFi range throughout your home, without compromising on signal strength or quality. The dual band system of this extender uses 2.4GHz at a speed of up to 800Mbps while the faster 5GHz frequency operates at a maximum of 1,733Mbps at the same time to create a super quick extension of your WiFi network. The RE640 also comes equipped with four external fixed antenna which use Beamforming and 4x4 MU-MIMO technology to create an extremely reliable signal, even when multiple devices are connected to your wireless network.
Multifunctional wireless networking
The TP-Link RE650 Wireless Range Extender not only enhances the range and speed of your wireless network, but can also be used as a wireless bridge for wired Ethernet devices to connect to your wireless network. This is great for connecting smart televisions for HD/4K media streaming or utilizing the RE650 to connect devices at range from your router, without using long trails of network cable. The RE650 can also be used as an access point to connect your wireless devices into a network which does not support wireless connections, this is handy for upgrading the infrastructure of your network without the need to replace your equipment.
Advanced technologies bring you a stable, reliable signal
The TP-Link RE650 uses a host of advanced technologies such as Beamforming antenna, 4 Stream Nitro QAM and 4x4 Multi User Multi-In Multi-Out (MU-MIMO) to deliver an incredibly stable signal at all times when connected. Beamforming antenna create a focused wireless signal aimed at your connected devices to increase signal strength at range. 4 Stream Nitro QAM increases the wireless bandwidth across both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to support the most demanding WiFi applications, such as 4K media streaming or even wireless online gaming and 4x4 MU-MIMO let you connect multiple devices to the range extender at the same time without impacting connection speeds.
Monitor and control your wireless network
The TP-Link RE650 uses the intuitive TP-Link Tether application for Android and iOS devices to let you actively monitor and manage your range extender directly from your smart phone. Browse through devices connected to the extender and monitor the bandwidth usage for each device, you can even create passwords and change your extenders setting from one convenient easy to use location. The RE650 also offers a visual representation of its status in the form of an intelligent LED signal light on the extender itself, use this system to determine the best place to position the extender for best effect.
|| Range extender
| Wi-Fi Class
| WiFi Speed
|| 800+1733 mbps
| WiFi Bands
| Number of Ethernet Port
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
| Low Power Mode
| Software Compatibility
|| Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
|| 202 mm
|| 125 mm
|| 97 mm
|| 600 g
| Package Contents
|| AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650*1
|| Quick Installation Guide *1
|| 3 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.