• ADSL (RJ11) connection allows you to attach this modem router directly in to your phone line
• Total wireless bandwidth of 300Mbps lets you handle everyday tasks, from browsing the web to email for a small network
• Operating on a single 2.4GHz band provides a stable wireless connection
• Fast 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) ports allows wired devices to be connected to your network
• Manufacturer part number: WD-W8961NDWhat can I expect from this router?
Functioning as a high speed ADSL router, modem and wireless access point, the TD-W8961ND from TP-Link provides a one stop solution to accessing a small home or office network.
What can I expect from the wireless performance?
Using twin omnidirectional antennas distributing 300Mbps across a 2.4GHz band, you get a stable bandwidth for day to day network usage. WPS encryption enables you to pair wireless devices with the router securely and effortlessly at the press of a button.
What wired connections will I be getting with this router?
The ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection allows you to attach this modem router directly to your phone line allowing for a transfer rate of up to 24Mbps. Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your local network with a fast, uninterrupted link between devices which will aid your network heavy applications.