• ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection allows you to attach this router directly to your phone line, or Ethernet WAN enables connection to a modem
• Total wireless bandwidth of 300Mbps lets you handle basic everyday network tasks, for example web browsing to e-mail
• Operating on a single 2.4GHz band provides a stable wireless connection
• Fast 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) port allows connection of wired devices to your network
• USB 2.0 port enables you to attach a storage device that can be shared across your local network
• Manufacturer part number: TD-W8968
• Guest network provides a separate network for visitors, keeping your files private
• Parental controls provide you with control to set restrictions on your network or web access, protecting you and family members from potentially harmful web pagesWhat can I expect from this router?
Robustly versatile, this router combines the functionality of an ADSL2+ modem router, NAT router, network switch and wireless access point in a single unit. The multiple configuration options of this router make for a suitable addition to your home or small office network.
What can I expect from the wireless functionality of this router?
Twin omnidirectional antennas will distribute 300Mbps at 2.4GHz frequency throughout your home or office. This gives you a stable connection with enough bandwidth for everyday web browsing, e-mail or gaming. WPS one touch setup will allow you to pair devices with the router effortlessly at the push of a button.
What wired connections does this router offer?
The ADSL2+ connection (RJ45) allows you to attach this router directly to your phone line, providing you with a transfer rate of up to 28Mbps between ISP and router. The Ethernet WAN connection (RJ45) enables connection to a modem or a pre-existing router to extend your network. Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports give you connection points to allow for a reliable, quick connection, able to handle tasks that would require high bandwidth. USB 2.0 is provided to allow attachment of storage devices, allowing your local network to have a shared dedicated storage via File Transfer Protocols (FTP).
Safe and secure browsing
Built-in parental controls and guest Wi-Fi access enable you to control the amount of time spent browsing the web or restrict access to your home network. This gives you peace of mind that the files stored on your network are safe at all times.