TP-Link TD-W9970 N300 WiFi N USB VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
• ADSL (RJ11) provides direct connection to your phone line and one WAN (RJ45) port allows a connection to your modem or existing router
• Total wireless bandwidth of 300Mbps lets you handle basic everyday network tasks, for example web browsing to email
• Operating on a single 2.4GHz band provides a stable wireless connection
• Features dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
• Four fast 10/100 LAN (RJ45) ports allows connection of wired devices to your network
• USB 2.0 port enables you to attach a storage device that can be shared across your local network
• Manufacturer part number: TD-W9970
• Parental controls provide you with control to set restrictions on your network or web access, protecting you and family members from potentially harmful web pagesWhat wireless capabilities does this router offer?
TP-Link’s TD-W9970 comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard. It provides up to 100Mbps speed downstream and upstream, compatible with ADSL, fibre and cable services. Two omnidirectional antennas will distribute 300Mbps at 2.4GHz frequency throughout your home or office. This gives you a stable connection with enough bandwidth for everyday web browsing, email or gaming. WPS one touch setup allows you to pair devices with the router at the push of a button.
What wired connections are provided?
This router is supplied with ADSL, WAN and LAN connections, allowing you to either connect directly to your phone line or extend from an existing router or modem. 10/100Mbps LAN ports provide fast reliable connections for all of your wired devices, allowing you to stream media and transfer files across your network faster. The single USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to an external hard drive or printer, meaning these devices can be used in your network.
What network management does this router offer?
Built-in parental controls and guest Wi-Fi access enables you to control the amount of time spent browsing the web and restrict access to both your home network and inappropriate websites. This gives you peace of mind that the files stored on your network are safe at all times. The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access from their local networks.
DSL Wireless Router
NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / URL / Filtering, Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC filtering
RJ-11 Telephone Line
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Dimensions & Weight
Single band (2.4GHz)
1 x USB 2.0
|Number Of Ethernet Port
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
Linux-based operating system
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.