TP-Link TL-MR3040 4G N150 Portable WiFi Router
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N41QL
• Broadcast a 3G/4G internet connection to up to five devices simultaneously with this portable router
• Wireless speeds of up to 150Mbps for quick sharing and increased signal range
• Works with 3G/4G modems, so you can obtain download and upload speeds of up to 100Mbps and 50Mbps respectively (4G)
• Operates on a single 2.4Ghz band
• A 10/100Mbps Ethernet port lets you share a wired connection or provide internet to a wired only device
• USB 2.0 slot for connecting a 3G/4G USB modem
• Built-in rechargeable 2000mAh battery for up to four hours of use
• Restrict internet access for certain devices with the parental control feature
• Manufacturer part number: TL-MR3040
• IP based bandwidth control for controlling the allocated bandwidth for each device, to help prioritise streaming or gaming
• Use this router solely for guests under the WISP client router modeWhat modems can I connect to this router?
Transmit an internet connection provided by a 3G/4G USB modem to multiple devices with TP-Link’s TL-MR3040. It is compatible with LTE/ HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems and with a WAN port available, you can create an internet connection through wired or 3G/4G wireless means. The router is able to communicate to up to five devices simultaneous at a speed of up to 150Mbps and at a good distance away.
An IP based bandwidth control lets you determine how much bandwidth is allocated to each connected device, to help prioritise more bandwidth hungry applications. So you can keep lag and buffering to a minimum while streaming. The handheld design and multiple connection methods means you can stream media or participate in a conference call, from your home, car or even the train.
Can I use this portable router as more than a 3G/4G router?
In addition to the default 3G/4G router mode, you have the flexibility to use the portable router as an AP/travel router and WISP client router, which is selectable at a flip of a switch. AP/travel router mode lets you connect an Ethernet cable into the port, to share its internet connection to multiple devices. Alternatively, under the WISP client router mode, this router re-broadcasts your existing wireless internet connection as an entirely separate network to your own. So you can share internet with your guests, but they don’t need to know your current routers password.
How is this router powered?
A great travel companion, with its pocket sized dimensions and being powered by an internal 2000mAh battery, you can work or play for up to four hours. To further emphasis its portability you can power/charge the router via USB, so you can charge it through a Laptop or PC’s USB port. Which is extremely useful when you are on the road without a mains socket nearby.
SIM Card Slot:
1 x microUSB (for charging only)