TP-Link TL-MR3420 4G N300 WiFi Router
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N43QL
• Provide a 3G/4G internet connection to multiple devices wirelessly or with a wired connection
• Up to 300Mbps speeds supply you with quicker internal transfers of files and data
• Works with 4G mobile broadband to offer you blazing internet speeds, also compatible with 3G mobile broadband
• Operates on a single 2.4Ghz band for a sustained range
• One WAN port and four LAN ports, give you the option to go for a more reliable connection to your devices
• USB 2.0 port for connecting a 3G/4G USB modem
• Restrict internet connection for a connected device with parental controls
• Manufacturer part number: TL-MR3420
• Control the bandwidth of connected devices to give priority to high bandwidth applications, such as streaming or gaming
• 5dBi gain in each antenna provides you with a good range for your homeCan I get an Internet connection even if I can’t get broadband?
This TL-MR3420 TP-Link router is perfect if you have a bad or non-existent cable/ADSL internet connection, as this router can share a 3G/4G internet connection too. It has been tested and works with a range of LTE/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems. All you need to do is connect the modem to the router and you’ll be providing access to the internet in no time. Locally sharing a HD video takes only a few minutes, with transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps. And with a range that is better than the legacy 802.11g products, you can do it at a good distance as well.
Bandwidth is limited on 3G/4G connection and in order to ensure your high priority devices/applications take priority you can control the bandwidth each device is allocated. This allows you to prioritise activities such as gaming, ensuring you get as little lag as possible. Your connection can be shared with family or friends via a wireless or wired connection, where a wired connection will provide you with a more reliable connection.
Can I connect wired devices?
Four 10/100 Ethernet ports can be used to connect any wired devices to your network. A WAN Ethernet port is also located on the router, so you can connect it to an ISP’s modem and use it as a router for your cable/ADSL internet. The possibility of combining a 3G/4G and WAN connection means you can set up a connection backup. You can define whether the 3G/4G or WAN is preferred and when your preferred connection fails it will keep you online by switching to the other. This gives you a lot of flexibility and guarantees you with an ‘always online’ internet connection.
Is the setup for this router straightforward?
Simply connect a 3G/4G modem to the router and a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly set up for you. You can then connect multiple devices to it to gain access to the internet and share data and applications wirelessly. Alternatively, you can connect the router to a more traditional modem via an Ethernet cable. Adding devices to your network is easy too, with a WPS button on the router, which sets up a secure connection without you needing to enter in the password.
SIM Card Slot:
1 x USB 2.0