TP-Link TL-PA4030KIT AV500 Powerline Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A88LW
• Up to 500Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Three network ports to connect directly to several devices at once with an Ethernet cable
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA4030KIT
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
The TP-Link TL-PA4030KIT AV500 kit contains everything that you will need in the box, This powerline kit is simple to use, its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the two plugs. The three network ports allow you to connect a range of devices, such as your laptop, desktop pc, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge directly into your powerline plug without swapping cables or using any additional network equipment such as switches.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other can be connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
Number Of Ethernet Port:
Passthrough Power Sockets:
Cross Brand Compatible:
Multiple Ring Mains Compatibility:
Built In WiFi:
1 x TP-Link TL-PA4030KIT AV500 Powerline Kit
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down