TP-Link TL-PA9020P AV2000 2-Port Gigabit Pass-through Powerline Starter Kit
• High speed powerline kit giving data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• The pair button allows you to simply set up a secure powerline network
• Powerline plugs can be installed up to 300m apart while on the same fuse board
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Two Gigabit ports on each plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet port
• Switches itself into standby mode when not in use to save up to 85% power
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA9020P KIT
• No pairing required - powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged inWhat features does this powerline kit have?
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home's existing power lines. Plug in the TL-PA9020P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home that experiences weak Wi-Fi signal. Experience incredibly fast speeds of up to 2000Mbps which are passed through your power lines and into your connected device. A unified powerline network supports seamless streaming video, action-packed online gaming, and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops and smartphones in hard-to-reach places throughout your home. The TP-PA9020P creates fast, high performance wired connections which support all of your devices, like 4K HDTV. Now you can plug in to enjoy an exclusive fast lane out of a crowded network without slowing down. The integrated power socket means you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices.
How easy is it to set up a powerline network?
Setting up this powerline kit is easy and quick and can be done in three simple steps. Plug the TL-PA9020P into the wall and use an Ethernet cable to connect it to the router. Plug the other TL-PA9020P into the desired power outlet where you need extra coverage. Should the powerline adapters lose pairing, simply press the ‘Pair’ button on both adapters to create a secure network and you are done. Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit in order for them to pair and send signal. To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on both devices. Once this process is complete you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronised on all network devices automatically.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are plugged in to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers which give a wireless signal, are sold separately to connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
|Ethernet Port Speed
|Wi-Fi Extender Included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.