• High speed powerline kit giving data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• The pair button allows you to simply set up a secure powerline network
• Powerline plugs can be installed up to 300m apart while on the same fuse board
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Two Gigabit ports on each plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet port
• Switches itself into standby mode when not in use to save up to 85% power
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PA9020P KIT
• No pairing required - powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged inWhat features does this powerline kit have?
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home's existing power lines. Plug in the TL-PA9020P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home that experiences weak Wi-Fi signal. Experience incredibly fast speeds of up to 2000Mbps which are passed through your power lines and into your connected device. A unified powerline network supports seamless streaming video, action-packed online gaming, and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops and smartphones in hard-to-reach places throughout your home. The TP-PA9020P creates fast, high performance wired connections which support all of your devices, like 4K HDTV. Now you can plug in to enjoy an exclusive fast lane out of a crowded network without slowing down. The integrated power socket means you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices.
How easy is it to set up a powerline network?
Setting up this powerline kit is easy and quick and can be done in three simple steps. Plug the TL-PA9020P into the wall and use an Ethernet cable to connect it to the router. Plug the other TL-PA9020P into the desired power outlet where you need extra coverage. Should the powerline adapters lose pairing, simply press the ‘Pair’ button on both adapters to create a secure network and you are done. Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit in order for them to pair and send signal. To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on both devices. Once this process is complete you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronised on all network devices automatically.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are plugged in to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers which give a wireless signal, are sold separately to connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.