• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows you to attach this MFP and storage server to a switch or network router
• 1 x USB 2.0 port allows you to attach a single USB device for use across your network
• Compatible with a large majority of USB printers
• Simple operation and management through the included software interface
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PS310UWhat can I expect from this MFP and storage server?
The TP-Link TL-PS310U Multi-Function Printer (MFP) and Storage Server is perfect for sharing USB devices across your home or office network. Compatible with a large majority of devices available on the market, the MFP and Storage Server is able to provide seamless sharing of devices via the USB port. A powered 4 Port USB hub can be attached to provide a connection point for additional devices such as scanners, flash drives, webcams or other USB devices.
Is this MFP and storage server easy to set up?
The Interface provides an intuitive way to operate and manage your device. Simply provide the MFP and Storage Server power, connect your devices and begin sharing your devices across your home or office network. The inclusion of a "connect automatically for printing" function will finish and queue printing jobs for you, allowing you to carry on with your work.