TP-Link TL-PS310U USB2.0 Port MFP and Storage Server
• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows you to attach this MFP and storage server to a switch or network router
• 1 x USB 2.0 port allows you to attach a single USB device for use across your network
• Compatible with a large majority of USB printers
• Simple operation and management through the included software interface
• Manufacturer part number: TL-PS310UWhat can I expect from this MFP and storage server?
The TP-Link TL-PS310U Multi-Function Printer (MFP) and Storage Server is perfect for sharing USB devices across your home or office network. Compatible with a large majority of devices available on the market, the MFP and Storage Server is able to provide seamless sharing of devices via the USB port. A powered 4 Port USB hub can be attached to provide a connection point for additional devices such as scanners, flash drives, webcams or other USB devices.
Is this MFP and storage server easy to set up?
The Interface provides an intuitive way to operate and manage your device. Simply provide the MFP and Storage Server power, connect your devices and begin sharing your devices across your home or office network. The inclusion of a "connect automatically for printing" function will finish and queue printing jobs for you, allowing you to carry on with your work.
| Wi-Fi Type
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|| 0 ( 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port)
| USB Port
|| 1 x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.