• Allows for the connection of eight devices to form or extend a network
• 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet provides a high speed connection for devices on your network
• Unmanaged switch allows you to effortlessly connect wired devices to your network
• Metal housing provides you with a Durable, hard wearing switch
• Energy efficient technology allows you to expand your network using less power
• Manufacturer part number: TL-SG108What can I expect from this switch?
The TL-SG108 Gigabit Ethernet switch, provides you with the ability of attaching multiple devices together to form a local network, or expand the amount of wired devices connected to your network router.
What transfer speed is this switch capable of?
Able to accommodate a gigabit connection, this allows devices to achieve up to 1000Mbps transfer between up to eight connected devices. This can be useful for setting up a local network at home, where online gaming or streaming media between devices, which usually takes place in parts of the home that are previously unreachable for multiple wired connections to your router.
How easy is this switch to set up and maintain?
Using unmanaged plug and play technology, you can simply attach your device via Ethernet cable. Supply mains power to the switch and the device will be automatically detected and configured for use. You don’t have to worry when your devices are switched off, power is reduced to the switch when it detects inactivity across the Ethernet ports, suitable for making your home or office network energy efficient