TP-Link TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE
• Cable (RJ45) port allows you to attach the TL-WA5210G to a router, PoE* injector or PoE* switch
• Up to 54Mbps data transfer rate using an 802.11 b/g wireless signal
• Outdoor weatherproof with 4000 volt 15KV ESD protection, to protect your equipment from electrical surges, should a lightning strike occur
• 12dBi dual-polarized antenna, which builds long distance WiFi connections up to 2km
• Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)* port allows you to optimally position the CPE to allow for maximum signal strength
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WA5210G
*Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows a single cable to provide both a data connection and electrical power to the deviceWhat is this outdoor CPE?
The TL-WA5210G is a multi-functional CPE (customer premises equipment) that offers a number of long distance network solutions. Typically positioned outside for a small office or outdoor network, this CPE Uses twin 12dBi dual polarized antenna emitting a 802.11 b/g wireless signal, capable of 54Mbps data transfer rate up to a distance of 2km.
Its weatherproof design with 15KV ESD protects the CPE in humid environments where electrostatic discharge can potentially damage an access point’s internal hardware, and 4000V lightning protection with an integrated grounding terminal allows you to maintain a reliable operation of the device should a lightning strike occur
What functions can this CPE be used for?
The TL-WA5210G can be adapted to be used for a number or network applications, the internal antenna can be configured to receive a WISP (wireless internet service provider) for buildings that lack phone lines or cable connections.
The CPE can also be used to set up a long distance wireless connection between locations up to 2km, this will provide internet access for devices even if the wireless router is in another building. The TL-WA5210G can also be attached to an IP camera and used to relay the video feed across to another location via a Wi-Fi signal.
Is this outdoor CPE easy to set up?
Simple to install with a pole mount bracket and powered with the included PoE injector, you can position your TL-WA5210G outdoor CPE up to 200ft from the injector, this provides the strongest signal possible for your wireless connection.
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 g/b
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 54Mbps 2.4GHz
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|| 0 (1 x 10/100 Ethernet port)
|| 1 Internal
| USB Port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.