TP-Link TL-WA750RE Universal 150Mbps Wireless Range Extender
• Can be plugged into any mains socket. This allows for optimum placement in extending your wireless signal from your router
• 150Mbps speed will handle wireless network traffic, providing a stable connection throughout your home
• 2.4GHz signal provides compatibility between a large majority of wireless devices
• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows you to connect a wired device, this allows the device to accept a wireless signal through the range extender
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WA750RE
• Plug and play setup using a WPS to link the range extender wirelessly to your router
• Visual representation of signal strength using an LED ring, which lets you see the signal the range extender is receivingWhat can I expect from this wireless range extender?
The TP-Link TL-WA750RE helps get rid of wireless blackspots and low signal areas throughout your home. This mains powered device amplifies the received signal once paired with your router, providing you with increased coverage for your wireless devices
What wireless signal does this extender offer?
This wireless range extender operates on a 2.4Ghz frequency, making it able to handle 150Mbps wireless signals. This allows you to connect devices for network access and web browsing. Devices that lack wireless functionality can be attached to the single 10/100 fast Ethernet port, through which they can connect to your wireless network. This is range extender is perfect for a game console or smart television.
How easy is this range extender to set up?
The range extender can be positioned wherever there is a mains socket in your house, and can be moved as needed. A link to the router can be established by using the WPS buttons on the router and on the range extender. Devices can then be wirelessly connected to the range extender. A circular ring of LEDs will display the current signal strength.
|Number Of Ethernet Port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.