• Cable connection (RJ45) allows this router to be connected into a modem, or pre-existing router to extend your network
• 600Mbps combined wireless transfer speeds allow for web access, e-mail and streaming media on a small home network for a few users
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 300Mbps 5GHz bands provide network optimisation by allowing supported devices to run at higher frequencies
• Four fast Ethernet ports provide you with fast connections for your wired network
• USB 2.0 port enables you to attach an external hard disk, giving you dedicated network storage that can be accessed locally via FTP
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WDR3500
• Guest network provides a separate network for visitors, keeping your files private
• Parental controls allow you to set web usage restrictionsWhat can I expect from this router?
The TP-Link TL-WDR3500 with dual-band wireless and four fast Ethernet ports makes a suitable addition to a home media network or small office network. With an easy set up and configuration, you are able to get linked in to your network and online quickly, without hassle.
What can I expect from the wireless capabilities of this router?
Twin external dual-band antennas distribute a 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless frequency throughout your home. With 300Mbps per band you are provided with a total bandwidth of 600Mbps. Connecting to the wireless network is easy, with a WPS encryption you are able to pair wireless devices with the router at the press of a button. A wireless on/off button is provided, giving you complete control over your wireless signal.
What wired connections does this router provide?
The WAN connection (RJ45) enables you to connect this router to a standalone modem. Alternatively you can attach to a pre-existing router to expand your wired ports or add wireless capabilities to your network. Four fast 10/100 Ethernet ports provide you with wired connection points for your network, giving you a stable connection point for all of your network’s heavy workloads. A USB 2.0 port is provided to allow you to connect external storage or a printer, which can be shared across your local network.
Safe and secure network usage
Providing a separate secure Wi-Fi connection allows guests to connect to your network. Parental controls give you the power to set restrictions, preventing access at certain times of day. This allows you to control when your family can use the Internet.