TP-Link TL-WDR3600 N600 Dual band Wireless Gigabit Cable router
• An(RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router to a standalone modem or extend your network from an existing router
• 600Mbps combined wireless transfer speeds allow for web access, e-mail and streaming media on a small home network for a few users
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 300Mbps 5GHz bands ensures wireless network optimisation, by allowing supported devices to run at higher frequencies
• Four gigabit Ethernet ports allows for a quicker, reliable wired connection
• Twin USB ports enable you to attach storage devices which can be shared across your local network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WDR3600
• Guest network access creates a secondary Wi-Fi- network for workers or visitors, keeping access to your main network private
• Provide a safe, secure browsing environment by blocking access to web pages or disable web access altogether at certain times of dayWhat can I expect from this cable router?
If you are looking for a replacement cable router or to upgrade your existing network, this offering from TP Link provides you with a stable wireless connection, or fast wired network access. This makes it a good choice for your home or small office needs.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless capabilities?
Two external antennas will distribute 300mbps 2.4GHz and 300Mbps 5GHz wireless frequencies simultaneously. Not only does this give you up to 600Mbps wireless bandwidth, it allows your 5GHz supported devices to operate on the higher frequency.
What wired connections can I expect from this router?
By connecting your WAN (RJ45) port directly to a modem or pre-existing router you are provided with access to four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports. These allow you to take advantage of a stable, uninterrupted link to your network for all your large file transfers. Twin USB 2.0 ports provide you with a point to attach external hard disks, allowing you to have a dedicated space for network storage.
Is it possible to manage my network with this router?
Using the TP-Link web management system, administrators can control and maintain your network to ensure it is running at peak efficiency. Parental controls can be set up to restrict web usage, keeping your family safe from potentially harmful websites.
|| Dual Band
| Wi-Fi Type
|| AC Wireless - 802.11ac
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 300Mbps 2.4GHz 300Mbps 5GHZ
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|| 2 (detachable)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 2x USB 2.0
|| 3 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.