• An(RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router to a standalone modem or extend your network from an existing router
• 600Mbps combined wireless transfer speeds allow for web access, e-mail and streaming media on a small home network for a few users
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 300Mbps 5GHz bands ensures wireless network optimisation, by allowing supported devices to run at higher frequencies
• Four gigabit Ethernet ports allows for a quicker, reliable wired connection
• Twin USB ports enable you to attach storage devices which can be shared across your local network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WDR3600
• Guest network access creates a secondary Wi-Fi- network for workers or visitors, keeping access to your main network private
• Provide a safe, secure browsing environment by blocking access to web pages or disable web access altogether at certain times of dayWhat can I expect from this cable router?
If you are looking for a replacement cable router or to upgrade your existing network, this offering from TP Link provides you with a stable wireless connection, or fast wired network access. This makes it a good choice for your home or small office needs.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless capabilities?
Two external antennas will distribute 300mbps 2.4GHz and 300Mbps 5GHz wireless frequencies simultaneously. Not only does this give you up to 600Mbps wireless bandwidth, it allows your 5GHz supported devices to operate on the higher frequency.
What wired connections can I expect from this router?
By connecting your WAN (RJ45) port directly to a modem or pre-existing router you are provided with access to four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports. These allow you to take advantage of a stable, uninterrupted link to your network for all your large file transfers. Twin USB 2.0 ports provide you with a point to attach external hard disks, allowing you to have a dedicated space for network storage.
Is it possible to manage my network with this router?
Using the TP-Link web management system, administrators can control and maintain your network to ensure it is running at peak efficiency. Parental controls can be set up to restrict web usage, keeping your family safe from potentially harmful websites.