TP-Link TL-WN851ND N300 Single Band Wireless PCI Network Card
• N300 rated with wireless transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps
• Slots into the PCI slot on your motherboard for stable data transfer
• Backwards compatible and works with signals emitted on 802.11b or 802.11g standards
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WN851ND
• Two 2dBi detachable omnidirectional antennas provide you with great range and allow for easy replacement
• MIMO operation allows the card to access multiple emitted Wi-Fi signals for increased range and performanceWhat does this network card provide me with?
If your desktop machine doesn’t have the ability to connect wirelessly to your network, then this wireless network card will add that functionality for you. It can provide you with transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps and removes the need to run trailing network cables around the home or office. Using Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) technology, the card detects if a channel is free before sending data, thereby increasing wireless performance.
Multi In Multi Out (MIMO) operation
By allowing the antennas to access multiple signals emitted from the router, you are able to maximise the amount of bandwidth between your desktop computer and wireless router. This improves the range at which you can position your computer away from the router, in addition to giving you an extremely efficient and stable connection that allows you to transfer a large amount of data quickly.
Is this easy to setup?
This network card will slot into the PCI slot on your motherboard and will not work in a PCI-Express (PCIe) slot, so please check your motherboard and it’s documentation first. Then, you can use the supplied CD to install the software and set network settings, including security and wireless connection, easily. You can also connect to your router via the quick security setup (QSS) function or Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS). Simply press the WPS button on your router and use the software to have the two paired, without the fuss of entering your network password.
Dimensions & Weight
Single band (2.4 GHz)
|Total Wi-Fi Speed
|Number Of Antenna
Wireless Network Card
Quick Installation Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.