TP-Link TL-WPA281 AV200 Wi-Fi Powerline Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N61NC
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• Up to 200Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in to enjoy a wider network coverage
• Wi-Fi extension included at up to N300 speeds for portable devices to connect without cables
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Extend your wireless network with the built-in extender that outputs to keep your devices connected to your internet connection
• 128-bit AES encryption built into the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Single network sockets on each plug to enable a quick and simple connection between router and device
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 200Mbps between the two plugs and includes everything that you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use – its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device, and setup is complete. The included network socket will allow you to connect a range of networked devices, such as your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge, directly to your internet without any additional equipment.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
The built-in wireless hotspot outputs a B, G and N signal – which gives your wireless devices speeds of up to 300Mbps, depending on signal strength and obstacles such as walls. This will give you an improved transfer speed over Wi-Fi and improve your surfing experience. The powerline hotspots have cloning technology which will mimic your routers name and password, allowing your wireless devices to automatically stay connected to your Wi-Fi whether it is through the router or through the hotspot. This kit will allow you to connect even more devices to your network as well as to extend your Wi-Fi throughout your home or office without expensive equipment.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 200Mbps.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board.
Ethernet Port Speed:
Passthrough Power Sockets: