TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT V1.2 AV600 WiFi Powerline Kit
• Up to 600Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install – just plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• N300 Wi-Fi output to connect all your portable devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops
• Link button included for easy connection to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Expand your wireless network with the built-in extender that outputs at B, G and N bands to keep your devices connected to your internet
• 128-bit AES encryption built into the powerline plugs for data protection
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Two network ports on the powerline plug allow you to connect a range of devices without swapping cables
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Wi-Fi clone button to duplicate your network settings across the entire powerline kit for fast pairing with your portable devices
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WPA4220KIT
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
The TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT V1.2 AV600 kit contains everything you need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use, its plug and play feature means you can quickly plug the powerline adapters in, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 600Mbps between the two plugs. The two network sockets of the powerline plug allow you to connect two devices, such as your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge at the same time without swapping cables.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
The built-in wireless hotspot outputs a B, G and N signal which gives your wireless devices a wireless speed of up to 300Mbps, depending on signal strength and obstacles such as walls. This will allow you get an improved transfer speed over Wi-Fi to improve your surfing experience. The powerline hotspots have cloning technology which will mimic your router’s name and password, allowing your wireless devices to automatically stay connected to your Wi-Fi whether it is through the router or through the hotspot. This kit will allow you to connect even more devices to your network and extend your Wi-Fi throughout your home or office without expensive equipment.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. This kit allows the device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 600Mbps.
|Ethernet Port Speed
|Passthrough Power Sockets
|Wi-Fi Extender Included
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.