• Powerline speed of up to 600Mbps and Wi-Fi speed of up to 300Mbps
• One touch super range extension button allows for easy pairing between the two powerline plugs
• Range of up to 300 metres, suitable for any sized home
• Extend your Wi-Fi range from your router throughout your home
• Includes two powerline adapter plugs - a main adapter that plugs into your router and a second that extends your Wi-Fi, which also has two network ports to connect devices
• Integrated power socket allows you to continue drawing power from the outlet for your other devices
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WPA4226 KITWhat is this powerline kit for?
With this powerline kit, you can expand your Wi-Fi network using your home's existing power lines. Plug the TL-4220 in to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home that experiences weak Wi-Fi signal. Experience wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, and powerline speeds up to 600Mbps.
A unified powerline network supports seamless video streaming, action-packed online gaming, and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops and smartphones in hard-to-reach areas throughout your home.
The integrated power socket means you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug the TL-PA4042P into the wall outlet and plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Equipped with two Gigabit Ethernet ports, the TP-4220 allows you to provide wired internet connections to your high performance devices with a standard network cable.
How easy it is to set up a powerline network?
Setting up this powerline kit is very quick and can be done in three simple steps. First, plug the TL-PA4020P into the wall and use an Ethernet cable to connect it to the router. Then plug the TL-WPA4220 into the desired power outlet near where you receive a weak Wi-Fi signal. Finally, press the super range extension pair button on the TL-PA4020P adapter. This will automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password of your router at the push of a button, creating a secure network.
Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit for them to pair and send Wi-Fi signals. To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on TL-PA4020P. Once this process is complete you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronised on all network devices automatically.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfer data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a main socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another two plugs that will connect to your networked devices and allow them to communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board.