TP-Link TL-WPA4530KIT WiFi Pass-Through Powerline Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A56TG
• Up to 500Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• AC750 dual frequency Wi-Fi output to allow you to connect your portable devices directly to the internet without cables
• Link button included for easy link to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Extend your wireless network with the built-in extender to keep your devices connected to your internet connection
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Three network connections on the Wi-Fi plug included, offering internet access to a range of devices simultaneously
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket for power
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Auto-sync your router’s Wi-Fi settings to keep your devices connected
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the two plugs and contains everything that you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use – its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The twin network sockets on the pass-through device and three network sockets on the other device allow you to plug a range of devices directly into the kit at the same time. It also features pass-through technology – allowing you to plug a device, such as your router, into the rear of the powerline plug to power it from the mains.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
The built-in wireless hotspot outputs an AC network signal – which gives your wireless devices a dual band wireless speed of up to 733Mbps, depending on signal strength and obstacles such as walls. This will give you an improved transfer speed over Wi-Fi and improve your surfing experience. The powerline hotspots have cloning technology, which will mimic your routers name and password and allow your wireless devices to automatically stay connected to your Wi-Fi whether it is through the router or through the hotspot. This kit will allow you to connect even more devices to your network as well as to extend your Wi-Fi throughout your home or office without expensive equipment.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables. The powerline kit also outputs a Wi-Fi signal on both 2.4G and 5G to allow you to connect a portable device, such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop directly to your internet connection without additional cables or Wi-Fi boosters. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board.
Number Of Ethernet Port:
Passthrough Power Sockets:
Built In WiFi: