TP-Link TL-WPS510U 150Mbps Pocket Sized Wireless Print Server
• Micro USB connection with provided cable allows attachment to a large variety of printers
• Up to 150Mbps wireless bandwidth allows multiple connections from different devices to the print server
• 2.4GHz frequency ensures a stable connection between devices and the print server
• Compatible across multiple operating systems
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WPS510UWhat wireless connection can I achieve to the print server?
This print server operates on a 2.4GHz frequency to allow for a stable link to your wireless network and operates at 150Mbps. This makes the wireless server accessible for fast transfer of files to the printer, even when in use with multiple users. A detachable external antenna allows you to replace it with an upgraded alternative, which can allow you to position your printer further from your router.
How easy is it to set up this print server?
The easy setup assistant provided guides you step-by-step through achieving a connection to your router and configuring your printer for wireless use. This can be done from a Windows application or web based browser.
The print server is compatible with multiple operating systems, which means that all different operating systems installed on your network can access your printer.
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 b/g/n
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 150Mbps 2.4GHz
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|| 1 External
| USB Port
|| 1 x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.