• RJ45 WAN/LAN allows this router to be used in multiple configurations
• 2.4GHz wireless signal will provide a stable connection between devices
• 300Mbps provides ample bandwidth for wireless activities, such as gaming
• 10/100 fast WAN/LAN port provides a secure wired connection when using the router a wireless bridge
• Micro USB port is provided as the router can be powered via USB from a desktop or laptop PC
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR802N
• Multifunctional design allows you to use this router as a wireless router, repeater, client, AP and hotspot operation modesWhat can I expect from this wireless Nano router?
The Nano router creates an instant Wi-Fi hotspot by simply plugging the Ethernet cable from your existing network or modem in. This Nano router is multifunctional and allows you to use the router in many different modes. The ‘router’ mode instantly creates a private wireless network and shares internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices, making it ideal for use in most hotels. The ‘hotspot’ mode allows you to enjoy wireless internet access by connecting to an outdoor WISP access point. The ‘range extender’ mode repeats existing Wi-Fi to improve signal strength and maximize coverage. The ‘client’ mode allows devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network. Lastly, the ‘access point’ mode creates a wireless network for Wi-Fi devices. The TL-WR802N is tiny – making it a perfect choice for travellers, students and anyone else who lives life on the go.
What can I expect from this router's wireless capabilities?
The 2.4GHz band, with a maximum transfer rate of 300Mbps, provides ample bandwidth for stable web or email access. The Nano router can also act as a wireless range repeater, by expanding the range of received wireless signals.
What wired connections does this router have?
A 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN/LAN port is provided, so that you can attach the Nano router to a standalone modem and create an access point. Alternatively, you can attach the router to a desktop or laptop computer and use it as a wireless bridge.