TP-Link TL-WR841N N300 Wireless Cable Router (Used)
• Cable connection (RJ45) allows you to connect directly to a modem or extend your network from an existing router
• 300Mbps provides bandwidth for general tasks, for example e-mail and web browsing for few users on a small home network
• 2.4GHz band will allow for a stable wireless connection
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports allow you to connect supported devices to your network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR841N
• TP-Link Tether app support allows for network management from a portable device
• IP QoS enables you to allocate bandwidth to devices connected on your networkWhat can I expect from this router?
Suitable for a small home or office environment, the TP-Link N300 router provides enough wireless bandwidth and wired connections to run or expand a small user-based network with ease.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless capabilities?
Two large external antennas will help distribute the 2.4GHz wireless signal throughout your home or office, allowing you to utilise up to 300Mbps for multiple wireless connections.
What wired connections are available on this router?
A single 10/100 WAN/LAN connection is provided to allow you to attach this router directly into a modem. Alternatively you can use this port to connect to a pre-existing router to expand your network. Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports are supplied which allow you to wire in your supported devices, this provides an uninterrupted connection to your network.
Effortlessly manage your network
The inclusion of Internet Protocol Quality of Service (IP QoS) enables you to adjust the amount of available bandwidth for each device attached to your network. This lets you restrict the network usage and prioritise devices. Also compatible with TP-Link tether, you can remotely manage your network from any portable device using iOS 7.0 or Android 4.0 or later. Disconnect unwanted Wi-Fi users at the press of a button or restrict access to web pages – TP-Link tether gives you complete control of your network.
| Wi-Fi Type
|| AC Wireless - 802.11ac
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 300Mbps 2.4GHz
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|| 0 (4x 10/100 fast Ethernet ports)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.