• Home plug AV2 standard allows for 2000Mbps data transfer speeds between powerline plugs
• 1200Mbps dual band wireless is great for surfing the net or streaming 4K media
• Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect wired LAN devices at a distance from your router
• Multi in Multi out technology doubles your wireless transfer speeds, leading to a stable connection when multiple devices are connected
• Simple three step set up process of plug in, connect to your devices and then pair the powerline plugs using a single button
• WiFi Auto Sync automatically copies your network name and any passwords associated with it, letting you roam freely around your home without needing to reconnect to your network
• Control your wireless network settings and monitor your network usage with the tpPLC application for Android and iOS devices
• Twin Ethernet cables included, let you connect and set up your powerline network quickly
• Manufacturer model number: TL-WPA9610 Kit
• Three year warranty
Super-fast networking over your powerlines
The TP-Link WPA 9610 Powerline Kit gives you everything you need in a single box, to push your wired and wireless network connections throughout your home. Each plug is easy to use and setup takes a couple of minutes. Simply plug both adapters into your wall outlets, connect one plug to your router and the other to your wired LAN or wireless devices. The two plugs communicate with each other using a home plug V2 standard, meaning a maximum data transfer rate of 2,000Mbps can be achieved between the two plugs using your mains power cable to carry data. This efficient method of connecting your devices to your router removes the need for long trailing Ethernet cables to different rooms.
High speed wireless for 4K streaming
The TP-Link WPA9610 Kit features 2x2 MIMO WiFi so you can enjoy a stable, high-speed connection for your portable network devices. Stream your media such as 4K movies over your wireless connection and enjoy your content with no network slowdown or buffering. Multiple simultaneous connections are not a problem either, as the WiFi extender has twice the amount of data lanes available to ensure your network does not bottle neck and slow down when multiple devices are making use of your WiFi. Dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands efficiently organise your data transfers, making it possible for all of your connected devices to operate as fast as possible. The wireless transmitter and receiver are located within the powerline adapter itself meaning you can bring a wireless connection to a network which lacks wireless functionality
Manage and monitor your powerline network
The TP-Link WPA9610 Powerline kit integrates the tpPLC application for Android and iOS devices. This app is the key to maintaining and monitoring your powerline network as well as your connected WiFi devices. See who’s connected at any one time and how much wireless bandwidth is being used, or rename each connected powerline plug for quick and easy identification. Schedule your WiFi access times and take complete control over your WiFi access or simply switch off the LEDs on the powerline adaptors.