• Enjoy more than 288 different experiments with this science lab electronic kit
• Wire up the components on the board differently to create new circuits and effects
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 42 parts, there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off four AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL)What can I do with this electronic kit?
This electronic kit has everything you could want on one board with more than 288 different experiments to choose from and lots of different components from LEDs to microphones and reed switches to speakers. Create a sound controlled colour filter, touch controlled fan, time-delay fan, light controlled cat meowing sounds and even a working AM or FM radio. Combine multiple functions and test your skills at creating more complicated kits or get into electronics with the simple beginner circuits, there’s something here for everybody no matter what level. The kit uses four AA batteries (sold separately Order Code <L43AL>)
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32288 kit. Experiment with how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors, speakers and logic gates can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8 plus.