• Enjoy more than 36 different experiments with this science lab electronic kit
• Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With 20 parts in this electronic kit, there’s plenty to do
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL)What can I learn through these experiments?
This kit is a fun and educational way to learn electronics with more than 36 different experiments and many different components from LEDs to microphones and reed switches to speakers. Create a touch controlled barking sound, manual controlled sound and LED, light controlled sounds and even a water level LED alarm. Combine multiple functions and test your skills at creating more complicated kits or get into electronics with the simple beginner circuits, there’s something here for everybody no matter what level. The kit uses two AA batteries (sold separately Order Code <L43AL>)
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32036 kit. Experiment with how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors and speakers can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8+.