Tronex Amazing 72+ Science Lab Electronic Kit (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B05QK
• Enjoy more than 72 different experiments with the science lab electronic kit
• Wire up the components on the board differently to create new circuits and effects
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 34 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off four AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL)What different experiments can I enjoy with this kit?
Keep on experimenting with more than 72 different options and many different components from LEDs to microphones and reed switches to speakers. Create a time delay electric colour filter, magnet controlled flashing LED, touch controlled bell and LED and even a working AM or FM radio. Combine multiple functions and test your skills at creating more complicated kits or get into electronics with the simple beginner circuits, there’s something here for everybody no matter what level. The kit uses four AA batteries (sold separately Order Code <L43AL>)
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32072 kit. Experiment with how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors, speakers and capacitors can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8 plus.
|Number of included parts||34 parts|
|Number of models that can be made||72|
|What can be made?||Electrical experiments|
|Computer system requirements||N/A|
|Age group, if specified||8+|
|Power supply requirements||4 x AA batteries (not included)|
|Dimensions||350 mm x 267 mm x 76 mm|