Tronex LED & Musical Sound 8 in 1 Electronic Kit
• Enjoy eight different experiments with the LED and musical sound kit
• Wire up the components on the board differently to create new circuits and effects
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With 16 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AAA batteries (sold separately Order Code L42AL)Special features
• Wires can be stored safely in the compartment built into the kitWhat sort of experiments can I do?
Whether you’re enthusiastic about electronics or just experimenting this is a great kit to play with. Use the instructions to build eight different experiments which let you create touch and light activated sounds or LEDs and even allow you to set up your board to flash a LED in time with the sound. Runs off two AAA Batteries (sold separately Order Code <L42AL
>)How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions for a whole new experience. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32803 kit. Discover how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors and wires can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8+.
| Number of included parts
| Number of models that can be made
| What can be made?
|| Sound experiments, Music experiments
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
|| 238 mm x 95 mm x 45 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.