Tronex LED & Musical Sound 8 in 1 Electronic Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A96JG
• Enjoy eight different experiments with the LED and musical sound kit
• Wire up the components on the board differently to create new circuits and effects
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With 16 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AAA batteries (sold separately Order Code L42AL)
• Wires can be stored safely in the compartment built into the kitWhat sort of experiments can I do?
Whether you’re enthusiastic about electronics or just experimenting this is a great kit to play with. Use the instructions to build eight different experiments which let you create touch and light activated sounds or LEDs and even allow you to set up your board to flash a LED in time with the sound. Runs off two AAA Batteries (sold separately Order Code <L42AL>)
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions for a whole new experience. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32803 kit. Discover how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors and wires can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8+.
|Number of included parts||16|
|Number of models that can be made||8|
|What can be made?||Sound experiments, Music experiments|
|Computer system requirements||N/A|
|Age group, if specified||8+|
|Power supply requirements||2 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|Dimensions||238 mm x 95 mm x 45 mm|